Saturday 22 February 2014

Half Term & Hanging Out

It's half term in the UK (some parts)so I'm immersing myself in rocket and den making activities as opposed to work. Not that I'm complaining about work. I've just been invited to speak at a global human rights summit in Paris at the end of April. I'll need to brush up on my French!

Until I get back into the swing of things next week I just wanted to acknowledge all of you who responded to my last blog on Co-op trusts. Thank you for the phone calls & emails & kind words of support. They're coming in thick & fast. Many of you are flagging up concerns & asking questions I hadn't thought of, which is great. I will attempt to respond to you all over the coming week.

In the meantime, take care one & all, wherever you are in the world, this wonderful day.

PS: No, you're not a bad (or is that, good?) parent for not wanting to make your comments public. As long as you include them in the "consultation" form, that's all that matters.

No comments: